Tuesday, September 9, 2008

bitch~~!!!

okei so there's nothing much to blog about these days except for going through lots of lots of exacerbation caused by SAM. this program is so gona leave a scar on my thaughts and never be forgotten. i am not sure wether i am the only one who is feeling so exaggerated over by the the tight schedules of internal assessments in a week.. hmmm what can i say, just do the damn thing done than just worry about what's gona happen later. anyway life's kinda changing it's course from happening to halloween. it's not to say that it's boring. i start to enjoy whatever's entertaining around me but somehow it's darkening.. like a sunsets to my college life and whatever.. therefore.. here by i poste my bitch to represent my halloween mood.. she might be cute from this angle.. but she is a killer deep down inside her..
woff!

No comments: