Monday, July 28, 2008

from now onwards...

i'll appologise for what i have mentioned in the previous post... i was drunk when i posted it. but i'm not going to remove or edit it.. because without it.. i could not have realise how selfish i was... and ego ..i know that i've let you down.. i know that you have shed a tears for me, but i could not adapt the situation that i am going through and was running away from reality... i finally realise that how important was you to me... frankly now i appreciate it... please don't say that you feel regret that you brought me to PD.. there was a beautiful times and ugly one for this past 7 months.. went through many things.. it wasn't a waste of time...i will like to keep and cherish the good days.. and the bad memories as my steps to be a better person. if you still feeling intimidated over me... please say so... i will not interrupt you.. but if you can forgive me as a friend... i will not ignor you and try to make a better place.. it had been a fruitfull 7months for me. thank you.

No comments: